Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not Working Out How I Planned

Seems like yesterday I started this blog to talk poker and eventually place some brags but as it goes in the world full of degenerates, running poorly has made me play poorly - which means I've been losing money in almost every way possible.

With yet another FTOPS series looming and me not going anywhere to play live, I figured this as a better time than any to remind the poker playing community (i.e. myself) that it happens. Taking losses in stride can't do anything but help in the long run.....

OK, that may be a complete lie but you get the point. Every right decision in the world doesn't guarantee success but maybe persistence does. I adhere to this.

/philosophical me.

That being said, I'll probably be looking to lose more money when I perhaps enter some form of FTOPS pool on 2p2, updates to come....

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

Chin up little buckaroo it will all be ohhkayyyy. Gl robocop. See you tonight in the Mookie Donkfest? Hope so.