Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some Things

- Desired results aren't quite there but giving myself a chance by going deep in some tournies. This would probably bother me more if I hadn't received some good news the other day.

- Over the holidays, the original plan was for my brother and myself to have a bit of a Euro Trip, see some things we otherwise probably never would. And now it seems maybe we never will. Turns out he needs to take a business trip during that time so vacation canceled. Amsterdam will have to wait for me yet again.

This is good news, though, because I'll now be heading home for the holidays, which then starts a chain of good news poker-wise cause now I can deal with monetary issues, eventually head back to Europe, and get set up for



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yup, I'm officially (straight up) buying into my first major tournament. Should be a good time and hopefully it'll provide some legitimate blog entries in the future.

More then anything, I really just want to test what I think I know against the best and I see no reason why France shouldn't serve that purpose. Did I just double negative that shit?

That's it for now, I must now focus on not winning a Sunday major.

Oh and I think I forgot to mention that it'll be good to see my family.

No comments: