Monday, December 1, 2008

Lost My Cool

After the performance by the D_R_Y character last week in the big Sunday tournies I was motivated to do something worthwhile yesterday.

I managed to play good poker all day until, in the Sunday Brawl, I got sucked out on for a decent sized pot late, then shoved an A7 or A8s (don't remember exactly) in the BB to an AJ raise in the SB, with about 5 or 6 tables left I believe. But probably more importantly, enough BB's and time to wait for a better spot.

Then I proceeded to bubble the Sunday Million on Stars, this after making it down to 3 tables in the EPT Prague Satellite the day before, only to once again bubble that tournament. Really beginning to despise that site to be perfectly honest.

Oh yeah, and to top off a great Sunday, in the 750k on Tilt, I flopped a set early and had 1 taker on my value bet. The turn would bring a 3rd diamond, and of course I shove into the nuts. Then some Sir Douchebag types in "hahahah" in the chatbox before calling. Some real winners out there...

God I hate Sundays.


Also, quick plug. Tonight is the opening event for the NYRambler Poker Series II on tilt. I think tonight is a $10 NLH event for those interested. 10 ET I believe. Should be a good time with a weak field :)

No comments: