Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Deauville Day 1 (part 1 of 2)

Really can't complain as, after 8 hours of play, I managed to build my 10k starting stack up to 37.3k. I really want to write about my day in detail but a shotty internet connection won't let me at the moment. I'll write a lengthy report tomorrow with in-depth HH's. Until then I'll leave you with a few non-poker related highlights, such as...

- shaking hands with/towering over Freddy Deeb

- Elky legitimately asking some EPT/Stars director if he could rebuy. F that

- Me wanting to take advantage of that Rousso chick (hot)

Until tomorrow. Come back to read about an entertaining and successful day of poker!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Can;t wait to hear the details...

Glglgl!

NYRambler said...

Dennis Kim: EPT Champion. Has a nice ring to it IMO.

Loretta8 said...

win plz

lucko said...

What Loretta said.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!