Monday, November 17, 2008

Worth Mentioning

Finally, a run.

After looking through the HH for an interesting one to post it seems like nothing is really worth it. There was, though, one little mini-battle I thankfully won that helped me make it to the final table of the afternoon 50k on Tilt.

When it got down to short handed play with 2 tables left, I had an aggro chipleader who mashed the pot button every chance he got on my direct right. Everyone else was pretty nitty so maybe 7/10 times everyone folded down to him in his SB. After having to fold to his raise a couple times, he makes his standard raise to my BB and I pick up 22 in the BB and shove. He requested time which gave me a sweat but he eventually folded.

One orbit later he limps in SB and I shov 12 BB's or so with QJo, he folds. Another orbit, everyone folds, villain bets with pot button, I shove with AKs, he instacalls with J4o and my hand holds.

I also didn't see a lot of action at the FT but I managed to chip up and maintain my average stack, when with 4 left my QQ couldn't hold off Zaig's AK.

Anyways, I'm hopin this can get me goin again as confidence and momentum are slowly making their way back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Appreciate the visit

2 comments:

lilkimmer77 said...

and i'm still too dumb to post functional pics

NYRambler said...

lol picture sizaments