Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Inch by Inch

Nothing to do with Pacino, though the phrase alone can't do anything but make you think of it:




Rather it has to do with my concept of BR right now. After a serious cold spell in MTT's, I've slowed down in them (meaning I'm playing less) and instead have been trying to build up in both funds and confidence with PLO8 9h SNG's, and the inexplicable $175 super turbo 300 chippers. Lots of fun, especially when on some form of tilt.

Umm, I guess here's a look at my SNG graph, but to be honest I have no idea what this represents. I thought I was killing the plo8's but I guess there's been too much spewing somewhere along the line. I'm not even sure what sharkscope does now that I think about it. Just wanted something new for you all to look at here...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


In terms of MTT's and the cold streak, I'm never sure which line to cross about whining because I've been fortunate enough to run very well at times and make some decent cashes. Cashes that should let me just sweat my decision-making and not necessarily the results at this point.* Unfortunately my mind doesn't work like that and I get somewhat frustrated after awhile, as I'm sure almost everyone does.

And that's where I think this blog comes in handy for me, it helps me look at the big picture as opposed to short-term gains. I still have many issues in this area but certainly getting better.

Thanks for stoppin by, hope your havin more luck at the tables than I am. Later.








*line stolen from Raymer I'm pretty sure

2 comments:

lilkimmer77 said...

ok i have no clue what's goin on with that graph, and attempts to fix its size have failed.

my apologies

NYRambler said...

Sharkscope now counts MTTs along with SNGs. You can look at just SNGs by clicking a few things...

I have never done that obv.