Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pokerings

Been gettin back into somewhat of a groove playing online, meaning the degeneracy level is at a steady increasing slope at this point. Pretty standard when I get back here in Madrid and have a lot of free-time at night.

Getting involved in a 2p2 TLB contest for the first time probably won't help the cause either. Should be a good time though as Loretta , Lucko , and Haribo are all participating as well.

As for myself, I've been playing decent lately with a couple FTs here and there but nothing too spectacular to show for it. I feel something big is about to happen though, stay tuned.

Also looking forward to another FTOPS series - this should make the TLB contest even more interesting, updates to come I'm sure in more places than one.

I'm also hoping to get to another EPT event before the season is done, more likely then not I'll be trying to do so through satellites on the weekends so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday all! May you all have an excuse to over-eat with little to no exercise on this fine day. I probably won't catch the game but a link to the commercials in the comments section would be highly appreciated and may warrant a new best friend. GL at the tables!

1 comment:

JoesPokerBlog said...

I'm rootin for ya kimmer

-senorbum